“It is no longer a cliché to say that people are the most important asset…Nothing happens without people. The effectiveness imperative is not measured in a flurry of programs. It is found in business results.”
– A New Vision for Human Recourses by Fitz-enz and Phillips
William R. Fowler is the president of ADVANCE-TCC, LLC. Bill’s 30-year career has been dedicated to achieving results through your most important asset, people. Bill uses proven methods from the disciplines of project management, organizational development, human performance improvement, return on investment, and instructional systems design to create strategies that achieve individual, unit, and organizational goals.
Bill holds two master’s degrees: Education from the University of Central Florida and Human Resource Management from Rollins College. Bill holds several industry certifications including:
- Certified human resources professional (Society of Human Resource Management),
- Certified training facilitator (Development Dimensions International),
- Certified stakeholder centered executive coach (Marshall Goldsmith Coaching),
- Certified return on investment professional (ROI Institute) and
- TKI Conflict Mode Instrument Basic Training.
Bill’s professional experience spans diverse industries such as the U. S. Military, telephony hardware manufacturing, telecommunications software engineering, and higher education. Bill has served clients including the U.S. Marines Corps, U.S. Navy, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Cox Telecom., France Telecom., and Brazil Telecom. He has held leadership positions with:
- Science Applications International Corporation,
- Siemens Stromberg-Carlson,
- Cincinnati Bell Information Systems,
- Convergys, and
- Seminole State College of Florida.