“It is no longer a cliché to say that people are the most important asset…Nothing happens without people. The effectiveness imperative is not measured in a flurry of programs. It is found in business results.”
– A New Vision for Human Resources by Fitz-enz and Phillips
William R. Fowler is the president of ADVANCE-TCC, LLC. Bill’s 30-year career has been dedicated to achieving results through your most important asset, people. Bill brings a wealth of valuable experience and leverages proven methods from the disciplines of project management, organizational development, human performance improvement, return on investment, instructional systems design, and leadership coaching to create strategies and achieve your unique goals.
Bill‘s formal education includes a master’s degree in Education Media from the University of Central Florida and a master’s degree in Human Resource Management from Rollins College. Bill has also earned several industry certifications.
- Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach (Marshall Goldsmith Coaching)
- Certified Return on Investment Professional (ROI Institution)
- Certified Human Resources Professional (Society of Human Resource Management)
- Certified Training Facilitator (Development Dimensions International)
Bill brings experience from diverse industries such as the U. S. Navy, telephony hardware manufacturing, telecommunications software engineering, higher education, and county government. He has created new functions, led many team members, and held leadership positions with the following organizations.
- Science Applications International Corporation, Project Analyst
- Siemens Stromberg-Carlson, Supervisor Learning Technology
- Cincinnati Bell Information Systems, Manager Organizational Development
- Convergys, Director Global Training Systems
- Seminole State College of Florida, Adjunct Professor, Leadership and Management
- Orange County Government (FL), Organizational Development and Training Administrator